Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wedding Gift Printable

Hi everyone, it's Melissa again checking in while Rachel is away on her honeymoon!

I usually blog all things organization, so I thought I would make up a little printable to share here with you that combines my love of organization with Rachel's love of weddings. This printable is yours for free and is available here.


Above is a preview of the printable I've created with Rachel's wedding colors! Since she used blush and navy I thought I would include those =)

I know when Rachel gets back from her honeymoon she will be strapped with the responsibility of writing thank you notes and it is so much easier to write everything down in one place. I also like the idea of being able to keep a list of gifts you received so you know how to reciprocate during your guests future weddings. 

I hope that you find this helpful, remember you can download your own copy here!

Have a great day everybody! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment