Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Favorite Seven: BRITTNI

Now that we've officially kicked off August I want to get back to my favorite seven!! Today I am introducing you to Brittni!  Brittni and I have also been friends since middle school (another one who loved me even when I was nerdy!).  Brit and I were super nerdy together - we both played in the high school marching band.  Not only were we friends all through high school - but I was lucky enough that Brit and I both went to UConn together also!!!  We've had our fair share of memories along the way - and will be Huskies forever!  The pictures in this post are probably some of the best pictures...because as much as Brittni loves me, she loves pretending to hate me in photos.  We end up with more ridiculous pictures than anyone could know what to do with, and they are my favorite!  

Brittni and I share something extra special....we are both engaged!  Brittni will be getting married just 2 months after me, on 10/11/14!  I am a bridesmaid in her wedding, and I love that we get to share all these crazy moments and fun events together this summer!  She is going to be a beautiful bride in a couple months...but for now I can't wait to see her be a beautiful bridesmaid in her BLUSH dress! {She insists on calling them pink...but they are not!}






















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment