Monday, August 4, 2014

My Favorite Seven: KATIE

Ohhhh, where do I begin!  It's time to introduce you to roomie - the krunk to my roach.  Some people also call her Katie!  Katie and I met freshman year...we lived across the hall from each other on the 6th floor of Shippee, the honors dorm.  Katie and I both had less than ideal roommates - and that along with all of the million other things we had in common brought us together pretty quickly.  We ended up living together the next three years at UConn, and she's been stuck with me ever since.  Katie is my rock.  She tells it how it is, in a way that I've always loved and admired - she's my go to for an honest opinion on literally ANYTHING {wedding planning has tested this theory}.  Her advice is usually very sound - except this one time when I met a cute boy.  She told me I needed to stop staring at him from across the room, and I'd like to argue that the excessive staring worked out prettttttty well for me ;)

Katie and I have literally traveled the world together - we started our traveling sophomore year of college when we took a pretty hardcore road trip around the U.S....and visited each other when we studied abroad in Italy and Spain our junior year!  {we have matching tattoos from her visit to Spain!} I am so lucky that no matter which directions our lives have gone, and will continue to go, I know I will always have her love and support - our wedding, and the marriage that follows just wouldn't be the same without her!
















No comments:

Post a Comment