Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Favorite Seven: ALLY & SARA

Alright, so in this case it's safe to say I saved the best for last...my sisters!!!  Everyone: meet the Tewksbury ladies - Ally and Sara!  You don't get to pick your family, so it's safe to say I lucked out with these two.  They love me even though I have always been the bossy big sister, and are my biggest cheerleaders and support system.  You will never meet two ladies who love and live harder than these two.  Ally is pursing a career in the veterinary field, and Sara is about to be a senior {OMG} at UConn.  I couldn't be more proud of both of them and the things they are accomplishing.  I am also thankful that they love Ant almost as much as I do, and are looking forward to having him around as an "official" part of the family!  












xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment