Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#becomingmrsmascia

Tonight Ant and I are officially kicking off the wedding festivities, by hosting a few members of the bridal party over at the house!!!  Tomorrow everyone has an early start {the boys are playing paintball and the girls are getting our nails done} so anyone who has a longer drive is crashing at our place.  We've got the grill and the fire pit ready to go!  Tomorrow is our rehearsal dinner, and then Friday Ant and I are getting married!  AHHHH.  I can't believe it's so soon - and we legitimately could not be more excited.

Needless to say, I won't have time to blog.  Ant and I head off to Antigua early Sunday, and will be back on Saturday the 16th!  While I'm gone, my MOH will post a few guest posts - because she is marvelous! So look forward to those, and I promise to fill you in on everything as soon as I'm back!!



The next time you hear from me, I'll be Mrs. Mascia! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment