Monday, August 18, 2014

Branford House RW: Alicia Ann Photographers

EEEKKKKK.  Mrs. Mascia here!!!  We are officially back from our honeymoon and ready to start married life in the "real world".  I know my wonderful MOH has kept up with things for me while I've been gone, and if you follow me on instagram you've also gotten a few updates, but I am SO looking forward to getting to reflect on our day, and share all the beautiful details with you now!!!  Ant and I are so thankful - we had the PERFECT day on 8/8, with beautiful weather and beautiful people and more love than we ever could have dreamed of.

I thought I'd kick things off with my {very biased} favorite Branford House RW post of all time - by Alicia Ann Photographers.  Ours!!  The blog post went live while we were on the beach in Antigua and I was literally squealing like a little girl, and then crying over the images - they are stunning.  They capture the day perfectly, and I can NOT wait to see the rest!

As always, here are a few of my favorites {which was an almost impossible task to choose} but PLEASE follow the link to her blog to see the rest! and let me know what you think :)















No comments:

Post a Comment