Saturday, August 2, 2014

The August List

As you know, I have a few things left from the July list, that will be rolling over to this month.  BUT, I am not going to worry about those.  Everything left on the list will happen one way or another, so instead for August I am going to focus on what is most important over the next 6 days....

The AUGUST List:
- Spend some quality time with my future MIL, finalizing some DIY wedding details
- RELAX with my mom, three days before I become a married woman
- Enjoy a final date night with my fiancĂ© Ant, doing nothing but enjoying each other.  Not thinking about a single wedding planning detail.
- Kick off the wedding weekend by hosting a few members of the bridal party at the house
- Get my nails done with some of my favorite women - rehearse our wedding with our closest family and friends - and enjoy a final girls night as a Tewksbury!!!
- Marry my best friend.  Celebrate our love with the people we love the most!
- HONEYMOON LIKE WHOA!
- Begin our life together as Mr. and Mrs. Mascia

At the end of the day, these are the things that matter most.  Our wedding is a fun and special way to celebrate each other with everyone we love - but what happens next is even better....we start another fun and exciting adventure as a married couple. and I. Can't. Wait.










No comments:

Post a Comment