Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Sparkly...

Excuse the world's nerdiest post title…but that is how I am titling today.  Sparkly turns one - it is our one year anniversary of getting engaged!  Which is making me very nostalgic from a blogging perspective as well, since that was what finally got me motivated to start my blog!

If you haven't gone back that far, you should read my first blog posts here and here!  They're the ones where I first talked about the vision for our wedding.  I haven't actually read them in awhile, and it was cool to see how close to that original vision we've stayed.

Anyway, more for another day.  Ant and I are still enjoying a {mostly} unplugged day off together celebrating!  I'll leave you with a few shots of our spot, from last year and our visit this afternoon…

2013:











2014:








No comments:

Post a Comment