Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!


As you may know, this week is birthday week.  Today, the love of my life turns 26.  Today we will barely see each other, but tomorrow we are celebrating both of our birthdays, as well as our 1 year of engagement {not sure if that's a thing people celebrate?? but I'm all about excuses to celebrate!}  All he asked for for his birthday is that we have an "unplugged" day together - so you won't hear from me much tomorrow!  But, I did want to take a few minutes and put up a quick photo year in review.  We have had an AMAZING year, 25 was certainly good to us.  I am so excited for what this upcoming year is going to bring us.  Happy Birthday to the guy who makes my life better every single day!  You make the journey we are on the best kind of adventure.  We are truly lucky. xoxoxxx



















































No comments:

Post a Comment