Friday, May 23, 2014

The 6 Month Sprint: Week 10


Hello May!

Saturday May 3: In a nutshell, Saturday is the first half of this post here…with some backstory here!  I spent the weekend in NYC visiting Katie, and we spent the entirety of Saturday walking around the city looking for shoes.  I ended up ordering them online - with the help of 2 day speedy delivery!  While we were out and about in Manhattan we also did some research into gold bridesmaids shoe options.

I already shared a ton of shoe related pictures, so here are a few of all of the other wonderful parts of the weekend.  AKA the food...



Also, you have to love these shots we took outside of MSG at a Rangers event…the making of, and the final product!  


Monday May 5: Trying to get refocused after the weekend, I emailed Max and told him we were in!  ALL in.  Because I have not only convinced Ant a videographer is necessary but also ruined his budget concerns about it.  I LOVE bringing him to my wedding planning dark side :)  Max immediately got back to us with the contract, because he is my favorite type of vendor and has a response time of like 2.5 seconds.

Tuesday: Have I told you how much I LOVE getting mail??  It is absolutely my favorite.  It's like Christmas, on any random day of the week.  Well, on this particular Tuesday, my shoes came in!  In a beautiful box at my back door.  I tried them on, traipsed around in them, took pictures of them, and did a happy dance.  They're perfect!  and just in time, phew :)




Wednesday May 7: While I was at work late, I called Kathy to see if she would be available to walk through the Branford House with us while we were there on Thursday.  I waited until last minute like whoa, but realized we would probably have some free time in between our appointments, and thought it might be a good chance to go over a few little details/logistics.

Okay, not a very interesting round…I covered all the shoe excitement already in a couple of posts!  But that's what you get - the reality of it.  Some weeks are just less exciting in the wedding planning world. Sorry!  For what it's worth, the next post will start with one of the more exciting things I've done in the last couple of months…..

Talk about a cliff hanger!!! :) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment