Saturday, March 29, 2014

Branford House RW: Justin & Mary

If you know me at all, you know about my wedding photography obsession.  If you don't know me at all: welcome! I am obsessed with wedding photography.  I talk about it hereherehere and here!  Now that I am planning my own wedding, I enjoy it even more! {and I didn't know that was possible}  The BEST part of my constant hunt for amazing weddings to gush over is when I run into ones that take place at the Branford House.  It's like the beautiful shoot I showed you a couple of weeks ago, but better! Because it's a real wedding.  They are my favorite for inspiration - and my favorite because even when they are so different from my own wedding, {like this one!} - they all show the same beauty and love! Okay….done gushing.  Check out this wedding from Justin & Mary!  As usual, I've posted a few of my favorites below.







No comments:

Post a Comment