Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I love you like a fat kid love cake

Okay - so this wedding planning thing can have its moments of stress, that can very easily get the best of you if you let it.  Which is why you CAN'T let it!!  You only get to do this stuff once - and it is SO MUCH FUN.  Please please please don't ever forget that.  For example: today, Ant and I get to go CAKE TASTING.  Yes, that's official wedding business.  What is more fun than that??

We were told to bring some pictures of things we liked - there are a few I can't show you yet…but for inspiration I hit up Style Me Pretty - who conveniently has a way to filter pictures by category, one of which is cakes.  SO! I went through the first 300 images, and these are the ones that stood out to me for one reason or another - that I will be showing Felicia to give her a sense of what we like.  There are definitely some themes you might pick up on.  I prefer texture to fondant - love hints of pink and gold…and definitely prefer short and cute!  The towering wedding cake is just not for us - I love too many different desserts for that!  











What do you think of my choices?  What would you ideal wedding cake look like?  If you have a picture of yours, please send it along!  I'm looking for all the inspiration I can get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment