Friday, March 7, 2014

The March List: 5 months to go!

Hello March!  I am keeping the list pretty short and sweet…I'm also keeping this post pretty short and sweet.  Here is what I hope to accomplish this month from a planning perspective.  You can count the number of months left on ONE HAND!  That makes me one very excited bride to be.

The March List:
First: the things that are rolling over..
-Invitations - get wording from Jen.  Order full sample.
-Call Kathy at Branford House to update her with timeline info
-Follow up on wedding gift idea - confirm if I need a new one or not.  If not - book!
-Get the official word from the Groton Town Hall.
Now: the new things on the list for this month…
-Taste & order wedding cake
-Pay our portion of the photographer balance
-Send "the6monthsprint" mail.  I know what this means, that's what matters.
-Get my favorite best man/groom duo inside a Men's Warehouse at the same time.
-Start a conversation, either via email or coffee with Pat about ceremony music
-Decide on table "numbers" theme
-Mock up current place card idea. -**enlist help of way more artistic family for this.
-Order Ant's wedding band (???) -This one might be wishful thinking, but we're pretty excited about one we found the other day!  So we'll see.

I seem to be doing a decent job of cutting my new items in half each month!  My goal is to leave no more than 3 on the table by the time April rolls around.  What do you have planned for March?

(I almost never post without pictures, I know.  But I'm saving my shots from this week for my post this weekend.  It's been another busy week in the 6 month sprint!)

…okay, I lied.  I can't post without any pictures…so here are a couple shots my sister has taken this week, while her and my mom are being safari kids in South Africa.  Yes, South Africa.  I am insanely jealous.  The first is from one of the daily game drives they went on - and the second is their "hut sweet hut" where they are living for the week.  SO. Jealous.



No comments:

Post a Comment