Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wise Guys: Wedding planning "the guy stuff"

Okay - so I've decided to add another mini series.  This one is all about HIM.  We are starting to get to the point in the process where there are lots of specific decisions to make that involve my groom to be - wedding bands, groomsmen suits…hotels for his bridal party the night of the rehearsal…and so on.  My intention is to take all wedding planning posts that are "groom specific" and organize them here.

So…my Groom.  The wedding we are doing so much planning for is just a day - but at the end of that day I have a marriage, and the rest of my life with him.  And isn't HE a cutie??


I've been really lucky in that Ant has been the perfect amount of involved in the wedding planning process thus far.  He let's me make decisions that are important to me - and if I want his opinion on something, no matter how big or small, he is happy to give me one!  I think he is actually surprised by how much he get into certain aspects of the planning too {wedding cake being the first thing that comes to mind!}…but that's why he's the best.  

For example: I explained my idea behind this series of posts to him and asked him to help me come up with a title.  He called me back 5 minutes later and said: "Wise guys!! a Groom's guide to wedding planning"  So there ya go.  In a nutshell.  Now, not to confuse matters - it is about him, but from my perspective.  So if you want your groom to know the kind of things he's up against - this is the spot!

I have my own list of topics I plan on covering here - but let me know if there are any guy specific topics you think I should talk about!  We're pretty much living it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment