Friday, September 26, 2014

Branford House RW: Tony Spinelli Photography

This weekend, Ant and I are going to our first wedding as a married couple!!! Our friends Rish and Karissa are getting married in Groveland Ma.  Things have been so busy settling down after our own wedding, it will be nice to spend the weekend away with all of our friends from school.  It will ALSO be wonderful to get to enjoy a wedding again just as a guest! And eat and drink and dance the night away :)

While I am packing for the weekend, I thought I would leave you with another Branford House RW from this summer.  You know me - even though I'm done planning my wedding I can't get enough of wedding photography! and I love to see how differently brides utilize the same space I did.

I still haven't really gotten into all of the details of my wedding flower experience with you yet, but this bride's bouquet makes my new bouquet loving heart oh so happy.  I also love her grey mix and match bridesmaids dresses - and her headpiece!  Oh I just LOVE her headpiece.  I didn't post any good pictures of it though...to see the rest you'll have to view the entire post here!!












xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment