Monday, September 8, 2014

30 days as Mrs. Mascia.



Ant - When you asked me to marry you, you said we would be embarking on a journey of trust, teamwork, communication, growth and success.

Today, in front of our friends and family, I vow to love and cherish you every day of this journey for the rest of our lives. 

You make me a better, more patient person.  I promise to continue to learn your patience; it is something that never ceases to amaze me. 

For better or worse, I promise to communicate.  You and I know that this is what sets us apart.

There is absolutely no one on this planet who makes me laugh harder than you.  I vow to do everything I can to bring as much joy to your life as you have to mine.

No matter how busy our lives may get, I promise to put you and us first, always.  You always challenge me to be better, and together there is nothing we can’t do.

Ant, I promise you a life full of adventure.  Whether it be discovering the world around us or the adventure of starting our own family, I vow to make every day with you count.  You are my partner and my best friend.

I can’t wait to see what our life brings us, because I know that in the end, I will only love you more.

Happy 1 Month, Mr. Mascia - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment