Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Favorite Seven: KRISTIN

Today I am going to introduce you to my favorite "sister from another mister" - Kristin!!  We go wayyyy back.....to when I was about 7.  Kristin started to babysit for my sisters and I when Sara was still in diapers.  Our memories together go back, literally as far as I can remember. By the time we didn't need a babysitter anymore, she was already a part of the family!  She's an honorary Tewksbury, and the older sister I never had.  

Kristin is hands down one of the strongest women I know.  She is someone I have always been able to lean on, and go to for advice.  When the two of us get together there is no shortage of laughing.  We are two of the least graceful people you've ever met, and something ridiculous always happens when we're together!  She is there for our family through the good and the bad - and next Friday definitely counts as the good!  I can't wait for her to celebrate with Ant and I!  











xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment