Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Favorite Seven: ANGIE

Ahhhh okay, so I am back and officially survived my Bachelorette Weekend!!! I had an amazing weekend with my bridesmaids - it was just what I needed! A weekend to get away and not worry about a single wedding related plan.  I will fill you in on all of the details later....first I want to introduce you to another one of my bridesmaids!!!  

Angie and I have also been friends since 6th grade.  I'm sparing everyone those photos - I was pretty much the biggest nerd ever in 6th grade.  But we became friends and have remained close ever since!!  I love Ang because like me she is ALWAYS down for a trip, no matter how big or small!  We have gone on camping trips, road trips, cruises, and everything in between. I also became the dedicated Bachelor fan I am today through regular viewings at her house every week, WAY back in the day!  Her and I live in different states and both work retail, so our schedules are prettyyyy crazy, but that doesn't matter...she is always down to meet in the middle - where there happen to be a lot of beaches and vineyards, two of our favorite spots!  I am lucky that we have remained friends for so long, and can not WAIT to celebrate my big day with her in 10 amazingly short days!!!









xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment