Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Favorite Seven: MELISSA

The subtitle for this post could also be meet my MOH!

I was trying to come up with other things that come in sevens, and the first things that came to mind were the seven seas, and the seven deadly sins.  In this case, I mean my seven bridesmaids!  They are plain and simply my favorite women in the world.  I have a LOT of guy friends, and I love them dearly, but sometimes you just need your ladies...and these are mine!  I'm going to introduce you to each of them, mostly through pictures, because let's be honest that's way more fun anyway!

The first lovely lady you get to officially meet is of course my MOH - Melissa! She is my BFFL, has been since 6th grade...which is about the same time she "locked down" the title of MOH for my wedding....having no idea when or where or to whom that would be.  and here we are!  She writes this blog Balancing on my Toes - which you should go check out!  She also has been kind enough to agree to guest blog for me while I'm away on my honeymoon - so you aren't left hanging for an entire week!  Isn't she just the sweetest??  For every fiber of my being that is an unorganized and slightly chaotic person, Melissa is equally {and probably even a little more so} organized.  She has been known, on more than one occasion, to come help me reorganize my life.  If you read her blog, you will see my house show up more than once.  What can I say???  We've had our share of adventures, and this wedding is just one of the many I'm looking forward to sharing with her!!  {She also bustles like a champ, in case you were wondering!}






















xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment