Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The June List: 2 Months to go!!!

This weekend our friends from college Stonge and Ina are getting married in Newport!  We can NOT wait to celebrate with them and enjoy our long weekend with friends :)  The craziest part, is that their wedding date is exactly 2 months before ours! {!!!}  I remember when we set our date feeling like their wedding, never mind ours, was so far away….and here it is!!  Let the fabulous madness that is this summer begin! I can not wait.

Anywayyyy, that being said…let's see what is on our plate for June.

The JUNE List:
First: the things that are rolling over..
Buy Ant's belt
Build all lawn games {groom will be doing this, but still!}
- Make all table #s 
- Start looking for Find MOTB dress 
- Finalize menu for rehearsal dinner
- Decide on rehearsal dinner invites & order
- Send out friendly reminders about the hotel room block!
Now: the new things on the list for this month…
- Send out invitations {both rehearsal dinner and wedding}
- Complete FOTB & FOTG outfits
- Go shopping for rehearsal dinner "things" {everything but the food & drink}
- Celebrate my bridal shower!!!
- Finish paint & names for place cards
- Mock up seating chart
- Finalize key songs
- Pick a date to meet with DJ in July
- Send email to Noreen about flowers
- Pay balance for honeymoon
- Get in touch with caterer about drink menu
- Contact Mystic Market re: cake stand size
- Hair trial!!!
- Second dress fitting
- Wedding signage
- Book transportation
- Bridal party gifts 100%

…..ahhhhhhh.  This is the first time a list has seemed a bit overwhelming for me.  Not because it's actually stressful - but just because there is only one month left I can let the items roll over into! Can we just discuss for a minute again how crazy that is.

I can't wait for things at work to slow down a bit, so I can starting checking things off this list, and hopefully even get a little ahead into my July list!  Thank you in advance to all of the wonderful people who are going to help make that happen!!

I'm going to leave you with a few more pics of my weekend - because it was so marvelous...

We LOVE having visitors at the house! 



We got our first REAL {aka, Rhode Island} beach visit of the season in this weekend also!  I love playing tourist in my home state.

Selfie with the best man!



and lastly…if you follow me on instagram, then you know I already got a jumpstart on the June list last night!!!  How handsome are these two??


What do you have planned for June???

No comments:

Post a Comment