Thursday, June 19, 2014

Branford House RW: Michelle Gardella


If you follow my instagram (@theshorelinebride) - you know this week has been a SUPER productive one for me.  If you don't follow me, you probably should!  We bought my mom's MOTB dress, spent hours stuffing & stamping envelopes, and finished the table numbers!  Phew.  That being said, there hasn't been a ton of time for blogging…

While I am catching up on some of my other blog posts….I wanted to share this Branford House real wedding photographed by Michelle Gardella.  As always, I've posted a few of my favorites below….but you should definitely check out her entire blog post here!

This wedding initially jumped out at me because of this first picture below…I sent it to my florist as inspiration for the giant fireplace in the main room.  For us - it will be our dance floor, not a dining space…but we were brainstorming ways to dress it up without overdoing it….I think this couple had the right idea!  Below you will also find some pretty awesome shots of the groomsmen, and some insanely romantic portraits.






No comments:

Post a Comment