Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The 6 month sprint


Ok guys, you are seriously going to be SO proud of me when we talk about February's list.  I won't get too ahead of myself, since February isn't over QUITE yet, but I did want to get started on this fun mini series I'm hoping to keep up with between now and August, titled "the 6 month sprint."

Now, if you follow my instagram (and if you don't, you should!) you have already seen a hint of this - with some hashtags #sixmonthcrunch.  I've since decided I like "sprint" better than "crunch".  In the lifetime of our engagement (roughly 15 months)- the last six months are kind of the final sprint.  The planning started off with a burst, but then slowed down for a bit - now we're in the home stretch!  When you get to a moment where you realize that…if you are me, you panic!  I am the queen of procrastination, so I generally have two ways of handling that feeling…either allow it to cause me to put things off until the end of time, or use it as motivation to cross stuff off the list!  In this case, my obsession with crossing things off of lists is stronger than my natural desire to procrastinate!  For that, I am thankful.  In each post of the series, I will give you a snapshot of what "the 6 month sprint" has looked like for me from a schedule perspective!  I will try to do so as often as possible - not JUST when I'm really busy.  My hope is that this will allow you to get a real version of all the silly nitty gritty that goes down in the six month sprint. Get ready - it does get a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment