Friday, February 14, 2014

I love love, but valentines day cards?

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

I love love, so there isn't much to dislike about Valentines Day! One thing I do struggle with is finding the right valentines day card for my favorite boyfriend-turned-fiancĂ©, soon-to-be-husband.  I find most cards are either wayyy to cheesy, or try too hard to be funny.  I love love and romance, but want to fill the card with my own words...so the more simple the better!

Here are a few that I found that I plan to keep on the back burner for future Valentine's Days!















What are your Valentine's Day plans?  Besides your Valentine, don't forget to send a little extra love out to the rest of your friends and family today!!

I work tonight, so my Valentine and I had breakfast together today…and will be enjoying dinner at our favorite spot tomorrow night!  Here's a few more of our engagement pics - some sweeter moments to go along with a sweet day.  xoxo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment