Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vacation Mode

Alright, I have to admit...I am officially in vacation mode.

The good news is, I leave for vacation in less than 24 hours!!!

Ant, his mom and I will be leaving for Ft Lauderdale tomorrow AM, where we will meet up with his dad, aunt and uncle.  This is the third time Ant and I have gone down, and the second time his parents have joined us! This year we will also be driving down to the Keys, which I am SO excited about!

This is the view from the condo we stay at...sigh.



And this will be us! White and glowing but oh so happy in the sun.


When I get back I will recap for you how I did with my January list, and get started on my February list....August is coming fast!  Plus - I will have a recap of the Bachelor Wedding.  Sorry in advance if you are not a Bachelor fan, but this girl is! and I LOVE a good wedding......and as a bride-to-be especially, I have taken an interest in any and all weddings around me.  I took good notes of this one - so we'll chat about that a bit!

Do you have any mid-winter trips coming up?  If not, I'll send warm thoughts your way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment