Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thankful for pretty things and pretty days

Happy snow day everyone!

Well, maybe not snow day....but certainly snowy day! There are no snow days in retail, but while I'm snuggled up before work, I thought I'd share some pretty things I'm thankful for this year... Thank you notes!  

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, there is plenty to be thankful for...and when you add in an engagement/housewarming party, Ant and I found ourselves in desperate need of good thank you notes - and lots of them! I found that there are so so many great options out there, depending on what you're looking for! I thought I'd share a few of my favorites here - in a season of gift guides, I give you a thank you card guide!!



www.mara-mi.com --snowflake cookie thank you card! Simple and festive for the holidays.


www.postable.com --for those of you who are tech savvy - the simplest of ways to write thank you notes, with plenty of cute designs! I've never tried it....if you have, did you love it??


 www.lilyandval.com --also on Etsy, I love these simple chalkboard designs.


www.KimberlyFitzSimons.com --also on Etsy...this card = fabulous!! And there's nothing better than cute envelopes to go with cute cards! 



www.etsy.com/shop/browndogpaper --for the coffee lovers out there!


www.pepperpress.com --I just bought a card from them for our gallery wall (more to come on that!) but I think this card is the sweetest way to say thanks to someone you love.


www.etsy.com/shop/CraftandCandor --gold and glittery and perfect for the holiday season. 


mophotography.etsy.com --I LOVE the gold and pink combo - and the fun wording makes for a different spin on your traditional thank you card!

Do you love sending thank you notes? I'm going to be honest, Ant and I are not great at them...but we are making a strong effort to be better - we have so many wonderful people in our lives, and we want them to know how much we appreciate them! And let's be honest, there's nothing better than getting mail - especially when it's pretty like these are!!

And to prove we mean it - here's our first batch about to go out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment