Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!  This shoreline bride is SO excited - my holiday starts today at 4pm! Ant and I will be heading to Rhode Island to celebrate my youngest sister's birthday tonight.  Since we're making the trek out there there - we're going to stay!  We will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family, before heading to Prospect to celebrate with Ant's parents - Christmas Day is his mom's birthday too!  So many reasons to celebrate!!!

This is the Christmas card we sent out to a few friends and family this year....again - I'm looking for any excuse to maximize use of our engagement pictures! I found this cute temple in this shop on Etsy...and thought it was perfect!  We asked her to make the colors a little more festive.  It was downloadable, and we printed them out at the CVS down the street.  SO super easy and simple, which is perfect for this girl.  Holiday season in retail is way too busy to make things complicated.

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful holiday with your loved ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment