Thursday, December 5, 2013

#becomingmrsmascia November wrap up!

Happy December! (5 days late...HOW is it already December 5th???)

Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick wrap up of November's #becomingmrsmascia - it's sort of fun to see the month in review through pictures!

If you don't already follow me on instagram (http://instagram.com/theshorelinebride) ...what are you waiting for??

11/20 - Freezing picnic at Lighthouse Point Park to celebrate 5 years of hanging out with this guy!  We had the most productive day around the house together and ended the night at our favorite local wine bar, Ballous.


11/21 - We finally hung the picture...and suddenly I HATED the color of the wall.  So we decided it was time to paint! A trip to Home Depot and an hour of comparing blues and greens gave us these three finalists.  The test run...

11/22 - XBox One came out, and the world stopped.  I came home to a TV that way prefers Ant's voice to my own.  How rude!

11/23 - First haircut in as long as I can remember - project long healthy hair for the wedding begins!

11/24 - Roomie was in town!!  We spent the afternoon at the outlets, enjoying the sparkly things that Christmas brings, especially in Kate Spade...

11/25 - Ant and I picked the final color - and got one coat on!  The snowman mug made his first appearance of the season - and hit on anyone who would pay attention.

11/26 - The finished product!!!  Couldn't be happier with our pop of color.  Now we need new couches to match the fancy new wall :)

11/27 - Save the Dates went out!!!! YAY!  Talk about a sigh of relief.  More posts to come on that process...and the final product!

11/28 - Happy Thanksgiving! As usual, the holiday meant lots of travel for us...but there's nothing more important than family, especially this time of year... so you make it work!  We started the day off in Rhody with my family, and ended it in CT with Ants.

11/29 - I work retail....so 11/29=Black Friday.  Starbucks Caramel Brûlée Latte required.

11/30 - Ant and I worked opposite schedules Black Friday weekend...so I enjoyed my morning off with a retail hangover in bed doing arts & crafts.  Getting ready to bust out the Christmas/Winter decor!

Overall, I'd say it was a pretty productive couple of weeks! Mailing our save the dates was HUGE - we wanted them out before the true holiday craziness hit.  Getting our living room wall painted was a wonderful bonus!

How was your November??  Did you end it with a retail hangover or a turkey one?

1 comment:

  1. after long time i found a nice stuff thanks for sharing !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete