Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Little Things: Thank You Cards

Todayyyyy, on this snowy lazy Thursday, I am chatting about thank you cards!  

For our wedding, I knew I was going to want to give everyone personalized thank you cards for everything they did to help and support us leading up to our big day.  I wanted something simple, and didn't want to have to go to 10 different places to get the different personalization I needed.  Naturally, I started with Etsy, my go-to for a lot of smaller wedding details, and found marrygrams!  For a VERY reasonable price she was able to put together a package of thank you notes that was just what I needed!  I was even able to customize the envelope colors to coordinate with our wedding colors!  I got 9 different styles, and used 4 different envelope colors.  Each one came wrapped up in a pretty little bow, and the quality of the cards was fantastic!  They were just what I was looking for....a harder, shiny paper with beautiful simple text - it let me do all the talking inside!  Obviously, the most special one was the one I got for my groom!







There are ENDLESS styles of thank you notes - depending on the occasion, season, person, etc.  I've talked about them before in, this post last Christmas I had been on the hunt for housewarming thank-you notes.  Below is another one I'd snapped to save - a beautiful striped thank you for a Mother on your wedding day from Sugar Paper, LA.  


I have learned to keep an eye out for good thank you notes, and I always buy them when I find them!  I've learned it's better to keep a few on hand, you never know when you'll have something to be thankful for!  A little personalized love can go a long way sometimes :)

In other news - as I mentioned today is HOPEFULLY our last snow day of the season! {and if not I may just never come back from my trip to the DR next weekend} Franklin and I were snowed in all day, and this is a quick recap of what a day in the life of us looks like...

First, we went on a walk with Dad before he left for work...



 We've learned how to climb the stairs, but then throw a 
fit when we realize we can't get back down on our own....

 On our second walk of the day Franklin ran head first into a snowbank, 
and was not a fan.  Mommy may or may not have giggled. a lot.

Were you snowed in today?? Or are you lucky enough to be somewhere where the weather is more reasonable??  If so, send warm thoughts our way please!!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment