Friday, March 27, 2015

#Wifey Diaries - Living Room Inspiration

Ant and I have been talking about what home improvement projects we want to tackle this spring/summer.  This is finally the year we're going to do some outdoor landscaping, and there are a million other little things I would love to check off our list!  One is our living room.  We have a brightly colored accent wall {Bali Bliss is the official paint color} and beautiful built ins, but I've been wanting to spruce it up a bit!  The other day I went on Pinterest to get some inspiration, and here are a few of the ideas I came across.




Our built ins are in need of a paint job anyway, and I LOVE the way these are painted with a lighter color in the background.  I think it would go a long way to brightening our living room, which isn't huge to begin with!  The room is all shades of blues and neutrals, so the lighter blue would go nicely, and just add a little bit of a pop!  Luckily, Ant is totally on board, and that's an easy enough project to do even now, while spring is still refusing to join us!

What's on your DIY list currently??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment