Sunday, March 1, 2015

Branford House RW: Michelle Girard Photography and Design

I have not shared a Branford House RW in a longgggg time, and this one left me dreaming of summer - which seems SO far away as I'm waking up this am to single digit temps and threats of more snow tonight.  This couple, photographed by Michelle Girard, got married on Cedar Island & then took a boat back to the mainland for their reception at the Branford House!  How cool is that??  I love their vintage details and beautiful beach ceremony.  They also have THE most adorable ring bearers I've ever seen....and you know I'm a sucker for any golden hour shots on the rocks at the BH :)

For the rest of the stunning images - including a vintage car, check out the full blog post here!






Anyone else ready for summer??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment