Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Wish List

So...it isn't even December yet, I realize.  BUT I work retail, and this week is Black Friday week!  To many people, Thanksgiving might be the more important holiday that comes to mind this week...... but if we're being honest, my Thanksgivings have always been a little funky.  This year I will be at work by 3:30pm on Thanksgiving - and we have been CRAZY at work the last few weeks, all prepping for Black Friday.

In the spirit of shopping, I thought I'd share with you my current Christmas list!  Last year's list was all about wants - and this year's list seems to be a little more of a mix.  Here's what Mrs. Mascia is currently wishing for...


Jewelry from Aquinnah was on my list last year - and I have been SO good and not bought anything for myself all year!  I was lucky enough to work with her on all of my bridesmaids earrings for our wedding, and gifts for both my mother and mother in law - so now seems like a good time to spoil myself with something! I LOVE these shield stud earrings.  An amazing pop of bling without going over the top

iPhone 6


Ahhh, this one falls into the category of needs, sadly.  I have held out SO long with my darling iPhone 4s, but it is finally starting to show its age.  Time to upgrade to the newest and largest iPhone 6!

iPhone 6 case

If I'm getting a new iPhone - a new case to go along with it would become a "need" you could say, no?  This Michael Kors one from Nordstrom acts as a card holder as well, which would be helpful at work.

Spa Gift Certificate

One thing I NEVER say no to are gift certificates to the spa for either a massage or a manicure.  After the holidays at work, a massage would be the perfect way to relax....and my poor fingers could legitimately ALWAYS use a mani.  

Pier 1 Loveseat

Ant and I would not exactly agree on which category this falls into...I would call it a need - he considers it a very solid WANT.  Sooo, it is probably going to sit on our "to do" list for a little while.  We need a loveseat/chaise/chair in our bedroom - and have found a couple that we love - this one at Pier 1 included.  Sadly, it is not quite high enough on our priority list to justify the expense right now....but if Santa wanted to drop it off at the front door - he's more than welcome!

Paloma's Nest Ornament

This "Our First Christmas" ornament from the Southern Weddings shop showed up on my instagram feed one day, and I fell in love.  It is so simple, and so sweet.  No explanation needed!

So there you have it....a few of the things currently on my Christmas list!  At the end of the day, I'm mostly just excited to celebrate our first Christmas together as husband and wife.  There's something about being married that takes the idea of holiday family time to a whole new level.  I can't wait to build our own holiday traditions together! ....whatever those may be :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment