Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Augusta Jones: Bride of the Moment

Eeeek!!!  I am SO so excited to share this with you - Ant and I were featured on Augusta Jones blog yesterday!! On the blog I share information about Ant's proposal, my shopping experience, and my wedding day!  Below I've posted one of my responses..but you should head to the blog to see the rest!

Describe your wedding day:
When we started planning our wedding we said we wanted it to be simple, pretty and fun.  We stuck to those three things and it made the day completely "us"! The Branford House was the perfect venue - it is so elegant and has such intricate detailing that we were able to keep all of our decor and details simple and light.  Our ceremony took place on the front lawn looking out at the water - and we literally could not have asked for a more beautiful August day.  We were just so happy to be getting married and it was so special to have all of our closest friends and family there with us - it was the best day!

We were also featured on their instagram account as the "Bride of the Moment" - it was so fun to see our photos pop up throughout the day, and to give our amazing vendors some shout outs as well!

augusta jones

august 2014 wedding branford house

I love any excuse to relive the special moments of that day...and this was an especially fun one!  On top of all of this - Ant and I are finally making headway in finalizing the details of our wedding album....I can't wait to share!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment