Thursday, November 6, 2014

Branford House RW: Jennifer Bach Photography

I love lots of things about this wedding.

I stumbled across this Branford House wedding in June - and fell in love with the pictures of the couple out on the rocks.  I immediately knew this was a spot I wanted to take portraits on our wedding day.  I am pretty sure Rachel thought I was crazy when we left the reception for golden hour portraits and I said I wanted to go down to the water - but luckily she trusted me and we ended up with some stunning shots!!

These portraits of the couple are amazing - I love the closeness, and the way the water glistens in the background.  I also LOVE the gold detailing in their reception, and the very cool "after dark" shot of campus the photographer caught.  There are SO so many more pictures - to see them all just read the full post here!








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment