Thursday, November 20, 2014

Celebrating 6.

Today, Ant and I celebrate 6 years together! I know I said last year would be our last time celebrating dating anniversary, but I lied.  If you don't know how the story goes....Ant and I had been dating on a "trial period" of sorts for just about a week, when we finally decided to just make it official - which we did on November 20th 2008!  I am so thankful every day for this man who I get to call my best friend, my partner in crime, and now my husband.

I thought today would be the perfect day to share our wedding video with you!  Max from Maxmotion Video did an absolutely AMAZING job capturing all of the special moments of our day - and putting them all together into a short but very sweet clip.  I would like to thank the men in my life for making me ugly cry ALL over the place.  I am so so thankful that we decided to invest in videography for our wedding....it was worth every penny and then some.






Please follow the link here to see the whole 4+ minutes of goodness.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment