Sunday, January 4, 2015

#Wifey Diaries: A New Year Series

So I received this marvelous Christmas gift from my sister this year - a #Wifey necklace from cocktailbling.com!  I'm pretty much in love with it.  It is simple and cute and very fitting as I start my first full year as the wife half of our dream team :)



This lovely little necklace is my inspiration for a new series.  The #Wifey Diaries will be where I touch on the many exciting things happening here in the Mascia household in 2015....and the things I learn as a new wife along the way.

I'm working on my first post now - and here's a teaser...it involves a crock pot! See, exciting things happening over here friends. Excitinggggg stuff.

Until then - I hope you're all having a wonderful first weekend of the new year!!! Ant and I are enjoying every minute of our weekend off together.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment