Thursday, January 15, 2015

#Wifey Diaries: Christmas Jewelry

This Christmas season was so special.  It was our first Christmas as a married couple, as a family of two.  We had the best time with both of our families - and I massively enjoyed my ONE day off of work!  Working the holidays just makes you appreciate the little bit of time off with loved ones that much more, I've decided.  I also may have decided this because it's better for my sanity, but thats besides the point.  I know Christmas seems like it was a longggg time ago, but I still have some pretty details to show you!

As a newlywed, I got a couple very special & fun new pieces of jewelry that I wanted to share with you!  They are PERFECT - and would be perfect gifts for any newlyweds in your life.  I squealed for joy with each and every one.  They were thoughtful and simple and very ME.

First - my #Wifey necklace!  I already shared this one with you here, but it's worth sharing again. My littlest sister Sara got it for me - it comes in silver or gold, and they've added a few different fonts...but I'm obsessed with mine!  The swarovski rhinestone "i" is the perfect little touch.



Next up is the necklace I just shared on Tuesday - my Friction silver state necklace!  Katie got this for me in New York, at one of the many holiday markets!  We go shopping at them every year together, and this year she specifically led me away from this particular shop, so I was completely surprised when I opened up this beautiful necklace.  This one kills me - it is all of my homes in one place.  There's a miniature Rhody, CT, and an "M".  The first pic below is a little awkward, but it shows each individual charm the best, so I'm leaving it for ya.  The second one is a more accurate image of how the necklace hangs.  You can also get this necklace in silver or gold, with any combination of states you'd like!!



The last piece of jewelry is this bangle bracelet my MIL got for me.  It is a simple silver bracelet with an engraving inside - "the joy is in the journey."  When Ant proposed to me he talked about the journey we would be embarking on.  I referenced this is my vows back to him during our ceremony...so the reference to the journey is a special one for both of us.  It was such a thoughtful gift!!  This exact bracelet is from Lia Sophia and you can't get it online anymore, but MantraBand has some similar styles, if you like this one!



Aren't they perfect??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment