Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Alicia Ann Couture - Holiday Special!

I had actually planned on going back and talking about my glamour shoot again soon, but when Alicia posted her holiday special I couldn't wait!!  Last year, I talked a little bit about my experience in this post, when she had her last holiday special.  At that point, I hadn't purchased any pictures or done much of anything other than gotten some of the proofs back.  Soooo, I wanted to go back and tell you all over again why I LOVED this experience and think you should stop thinking and email her, now.

Below are a few of my favorite images...




This was easily one of the most fun Halloweens I've ever had!  I got to play a very different kind of dress up - and I have never felt more beautiful or had more fun. 





Before I even got my photos back, I knew what my plan for them was.  I was going to do "teasers" of some of the pictures for Ant as gifts throughout the year....with the final gift being on our wedding day.  He received photos in his cards on our 5 year dating anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's day, and his birthday/our engagement anniversary.  Originally, my plan had been to get him a photo album as the final gift, but in the time between booking with Alicia and getting my pictures back, she had added another amazing option - a matted folio.  I decided that was the perfect way to give them to Ant - it was unique and special!  Below is how I gifted it to him, and where it currently resides in our home :)




Long story short, here is the promotion - it is an INSANE deal.  $150 includes the shoot and hair & makeup - all you need to do is purchase the photos/products after!!


Thanks me later :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment