Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Brittni and Stephen are married!!

I love weddings - and weddings that happen to celebrate my best friends are even better!  This weekend Ant and I spent the weekend in Rhode Island for Brittni and Stephen's wedding.  I could not be happier for the two of them!! They had a beautiful ceremony and reception on her grandparent's property, filled with TONS of personalized touches that made the day so perfect and so "them".  We had some rain in the morning - but that just led to some adorable photos with umbrellas - and the sun came out just in time for the ceremony!!!  Brittni's friend Laura was their wedding photographer {she took pictures for Ant and I during our rehearsal dinner!} - and they came out absolutely amazing.  I can't wait to share some of her fun fall details with you - but for now here are a few of my favorite photos from Laura!







Doesn't she make a beautiful bride??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment