Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kate Spade Surprise Sale!

Okay - SUPER important Hump Day PSA here!!! STOP whatever you are doing and go check out the Kate Spade New York Surprise Sale!!!  These come up every so often, and are basically the best things ever.  They usually last for a couple days, and are up to 75% off everything!

Last spring, they had a wedding specific surprise sale that one of my best friends alerted me too - in the midst of all the pretty I found the perfect earrings for our rehearsal dinner! They were gold and blush, and only $19!!!!  Can't beat that.

Below are a couple of pictures from our rehearsal dinner - I blew up the first one nice and big so you can see the earrings....





I went ahead and did some brainstorming from today's surprise sale for you....below are a few of my favorites that could work in your potential wedding planning....

These first two are simple studs - again ONLY $19!!!  I wear gold studs legitimately every day - either my elephants or my Kate Spade "Mrs." earrings, and these adorable "Ta Da" would also do the trick!  The mint pave studs remind me a lot of my own blush ones!


I think this Daycation print is perfect for summer - and either of these bags would be perfect for holding bridesmaids gifts...or maybe your own honeymoon!


The Highland Place Mini Maria is actually the bag I currently use - except mine is a darker teal color.   I think it is the perfect size - and at $129 also the perfect price!  The Moon River Bangle in white just screams bride.  Bridal shower, rehearsal dinner....you name it.



Okay...you are welcome in advance! Happy shopping!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment