Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wedding Dress Inspiration: Truvelle Bridal

Ok, so Cate just sent me another STUNNER by Truvelle the other night (pictured below), which reminded me that I've been meaning to share this particular post for quite awhile.

Truvelle is a designer I stumbled across a few months ago that I absolutely adore.  I want to have a vow renewal somewhere super romantic in one of these beauties.  Italy, a deserted beach somewhere, the south of France....I'm not picky....as long as it's tomorrow, preferably ;)  The simple, delicate straps and beautiful bows are just too pretty.  This next picture is the first one I saw scrolling IG that literally stopped me in my tracks.

Ever since, I've followed along and love every style!!  They are so simple and so unique.
I love the mix of colors and textures that the designer Gaby includes in her styles.  Also, all of her bridal designs are very afforable!  Most are priced around $1500, give or take a little.  The only bummer here is that currently they are not stocked in any CT bridal boutiques! (road trip, Cate??) There are a couple nearby, in MA and NY though, and you can order them directly on ETSY as well!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The reception is held in the main hall. The place was gorgeous and perfect for a wedding. I have been to several weddings here but it hasn't gotten old. The DC wedding venues are absolutely beautiful and the views are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete