Friday, April 15, 2016

Franklins World: Perk on Church

TGIF everyone!

Yesterday was technically my Friday - as I'm now off for a long weekend!  Ant & I are heading to NYC tonight to meet up with some friends and I can NOT wait.

I'm just checking in because I had the BEST morning and I thought I'd turn it into a Franklins World post - because there's no better way to kick off the weekend than some mug shots of my little one.
We are lucky enough to have quite a few pet friendly patios in town, and we love taking advantage of them during the warmer months.  This AM we FINALLY woke up to some sunshine - so I decided to take full advantage and head out for a "mother son" breakfast date.

Perk on Church has the best crepes.  I always, 100% of the time have their Amazing Grace crepe - which is filled with fresh fruit and local yogurt.  Today I had that and a coffee, and Franklin and I hung out on the patio for awhile enjoying the sun.  It's right near the green, so there's plenty of people watching which makes it right up Franklin's ally!
My silly little man :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment