Monday, December 29, 2014

The Little Things: Flower Girl Gifts

Happy {almost} New Year!!!  Last week was a total whirlwind....I had an amazing time celebrating the holidays with our family, and then we spent the weekend in Boston visiting friends from school!  I can't wait to share some of the really special newlywed gifts we received this year....but in the meantime I'm going to play a little bit of catch up with some posts I've been meaning to share...

I was very stumped on what I was going to get my flower girls as a gift on our wedding day.  There are so many cute ideas on Etsy and all of the wedding websites, but none of them were really tailored to flower girls as young as mine (ages 3 and 18 months).  So I decided to get creative!  I found these adorable customizable crayon rolls on Etsy, so I got them each one in our wedding colors - navy and blush!  {**Side note, this shop makes only the most adorable things.  I am not very frequently shopping for small children, but if I were....I would spend way more time here!**}  I then bought them each crayons to fill them, a number of Crayola activities books and a mini set of blocks.  They were so cute and simple - and I figured might be a good form of entertainment for the girls later on in the night!!







I love the way they came out - nothing too over the top but definitely special and designed for them, as a way to remember the day!  What did you get your flower girls on your wedding day??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment